- Dairy Machinery
- Herbal Formulation
- Innovative Technology Product
- Solar Mosquito Destroyer
- Water Cooler
- General Purpose Machinery & Equipment
- Walking Aids
- Food Processing Machinery
- Gear Boxes, Reduction Gears & Gear Cutting
- Irrigation Equipment
- Extraction Plants & Machinery
- Oil Expeller
- Plastic Bags
- Agricultural Machines & Tools
- Home Appliances
- Refrigeration & Equipment
- Mini Sanitary Napkin Making Machine
- Bamboo Making Machine
- Brick Making Machine
- Auto Components, Accessories & Garage Equipment
|Home||» Products||» Herbal Formulation||» Herbal Dyes|
We have gained immense experience in the industry for offering a commendable range of Herbal Dyes to our customers. All the dyes offered by us are tested on well-defined parameters in order to ensure their high purity. These dyes are utilized in making of various types of wooden handicraft products. In addition to this, Herbal Dyes we offer are made available to customers in various colors so as to suit their different requirements.
Innovator began to experiment on tree and plant based dyes and finally got natural dye concentrates over wide range of colours. These concentrates do not require any binding material such as Titanium Dioxide. Craft council of India helped Shri Raju to get these dyes tested for their Toxicity. Most of these dyes proved to be lead-free. Those which show signs of toxicity also developed micro-toxins only if they were preserved in the form of slurry or liquid from over long durations. Mr. Raju developed an innovative technique to preserve them in the form of cakes, thus avoiding development of micro-toxins.
Salient Features of 'Herbal Dyes
- The process of making these colourful wooden handicrafts is called Turned Wood Lacquered Craft (Tharini)
- Lacquer craft is the application of lacquer on wood in pleasing shades and colours to create a distinctive appeal. The beauty of this craft lies in painting the smooth wooden shapes
- Made of soft wood Ankudu (Wrightia tinctoria); Coloured with vegetable dyed lacquer
- Richly coloured with non-toxic plant and vegetable dyes
- SAFE for your baby, your child Also exported
- Add rich colour and beauty to your home / office
Conservation of natural dyes (eco-friendly)
'ANYTHING BY HAND' - 'an enterprise for herbal dye lacquer ware'
The natural dyes add shine to the colors and have an advantage of getting wide variety of colours and tones and shades (except white and pink). The colors have better lustre and are transparent as compared to the synthetic ones. Probably the titanium dioxide reduces the lustre in synthetic dyes. It is also possible that the natural dyes mix with lacquer much better than the synthetic dyes.
Natural dye is free from: Titanium, lead, cadbium, barium and rodium- hydrosulphide
These concentrates do not require any binding material such as 'Titanium Dioxide' in comparison to the present market dyes.
- Herbal formulations
- Water, Local raw material, Aging, Gestation, etc.
Lacquer craft is the application of lacquer on wood in pleasing shades and colours to create a distinctive appeal. The beauty of this craft lies in painting the smooth wooden shapes. Lacquering is done on a lathe, by hand or using machine. For turning slender and delicate items, the hand-lathe is preferred. Lac is applied in a dry state. The process involves the pressing of lac stick against the rotating woodenware. As the latter keeps revolving the heat from the friction softens the lac enabling the colour to stick. Designs are painted with a brush on figures, objects and toys. As these articles are made by using lathes, they are called "Turned Toys".