- Dairy Machinery
- Herbal Formulation
- Innovative Technology Product
- Solar Mosquito Destroyer
- Water Cooler
- General Purpose Machinery & Equipment
- Walking Aids
- Food Processing Machinery
- Gear Boxes, Reduction Gears & Gear Cutting
- Irrigation Equipment
- Extraction Plants & Machinery
- Oil Expeller
- Plastic Bags
- Agricultural Machines & Tools
- Home Appliances
- Refrigeration & Equipment
- Mini Sanitary Napkin Making Machine
- Bamboo Making Machine
- Brick Making Machine
- Auto Components, Accessories & Garage Equipment
|Home||» Products||» General Purpose Machinery & Equipment||» Cotton Stripper|
In hybrid cotton crop, the cotton is harvested from the field directly and seed is separated ginning mills. But in dry area of Gujarat and other parts of the country, the indigenous cotton varieties (like Kalyan – V 797, G-13 etc.) where the when cotton balls mature, it does not open fully like hybrid cotton and therefore cotton lint is tightly attached to the inner side of the cotton shell and therefore difficult to harvest cotton lint from the field. Therefore cotton ball is harvested from the field and lint is manually separated from cotton balls by removing the shells. This is a very laborious and time consuming process. As an answer to this problem, Mansukhbhai developed a machine named as Chetak Cotton Sripper, which removes lint from the cotton shell in faster and efficient manner.
- Weight: 3000 kgs.
- Input:15 HP motor.
- Capacity: Processes 2000 kg / hr of cotton.
- Material: Mild steel and cast iron.