- Dairy Machinery
- Herbal Formulation
- Innovative Technology Product
- Solar Mosquito Destroyer
- Water Cooler
- General Purpose Machinery & Equipment
- Walking Aids
- Food Processing Machinery
- Gear Boxes, Reduction Gears & Gear Cutting
- Irrigation Equipment
- Extraction Plants & Machinery
- Oil Expeller
- Plastic Bags
- Agricultural Machines & Tools
- Home Appliances
- Refrigeration & Equipment
- Mini Sanitary Napkin Making Machine
- Bamboo Making Machine
- Brick Making Machine
- Auto Components, Accessories & Garage Equipment
|Home||» Products||» General Purpose Machinery & Equipment||» Asu Making Machine|
Asu Making Machine
- Innovator Mr C Mallesham a traditional weaver, has made a device to mechanize this process and relieve women from 8-9 hours of labour everyday .
- The machine will helps weavers save time as it just takes 90 minutes to weave a saree with machine as compared to the four hours required in the manual process. This has brought a revolution in the weaver community
- Women would suffer no more from Back pains, loss of eye sight due to the manual Asu making process
- Increased number of sarees can be produced by sharing of work between men and women.
- From about 6-8 sarees/month, now they can produce about10-11 sarees
The automatic machine consists of a micro controller, motor, power transmission system and arrangement for switching over the yarn from one spoke to another. The innovator has two versions -
- Semi automatic that is not having micro controller rather a mechanical control system.
- Automatic having micro controller. In both the versions the user needs to place bundle of yarn on the specified place, put the thread from the primary spoke to secondary spokes (other side) manually and the machine is switched on, the machine follows the sequence and completes the task automatically without human intervention.
Semi automatic machine takes 6 hours while the automatic machine takes 1.5 hours for a saree.
- Electricity consumption per hour - 1 unit
- No. of manpower needed for operating the machine - 1 person
- 4 Limit Switches are used for the machine, which has to be replaced after 6 months